Friday 12 August 2011

Summer Buys Hard to Beat!

These vintage summer buys rocked my world they added colour and depth to my wardrobe.  I literally have been stopped in the street and asked "Where did you buy that?" ALWAYS a great feeling ladies!

First Buys: A series of VINTAGE ANGEL WING GAUZE TUNICS FROM OAXACA IN MEXICO
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oaxaca

Respecto! I love love love them! Here they are shown on local ladies from OAXACA! 





Here I am getting ready for Rise of Planet of the Apes at the Movies!
Needless to say I wore:
Apple Green OAXACA angel wing tunic
Black 3/4 leggings
Black Floral Wedges
and 22CT OAXACA Filigree Peacock Earrings



 


MORE SUMMER SPIRIT

Okay I'm pretty in love with a vintage Tunic I purchased from a vintage seller!
Her store sources vintage wear in LA
I thought this tunic was amazzzzzzzzing!
My sister has taken it to wear to her high school reunion-
It says a lot when someone chooses it to wear to meet people she hasn't seen in 15 years!
Here it is! Vintage Mintage!
1960'S VINTAGE BATWING LOLLIPOP SPLASH TUNIC!





No comments:

Post a Comment